A community for monster lovers. Everyones monster preferences are valid. NSFW art and stories welcome! If you're a minor, please look for an other community to join, and come back once you've turned 18, thank you!
So obviously every community needs rules™, so let's make some!
If you think I need to add something, let me know! Alright? Cool!
🔞 NO MINORS. 🔞
This community is strictly for adults! Everyone joining MUST be 18 or older. If you are younger, you'll have to wait until you're of age. No exceptions!
1) Respect each other. No matter what your preference in monsters are, it's valid and you're allowed to enjoy your favorite creature.
1.2) Even if they'd be simple catboys. Your monster, is your monster.
2) No bullying/harassing/doxxing/anything similar, or you're booted out and reported. We're all adults, so let's act like it!
3) ALL NSFW CONTENT must be tagged according to the content. You can also choose to upload a censored version and link it to the uncensored file/put the work under a cut, with the content warnings above the cut line.
3.2) Remember to also add potential trigger warnings!!
4) M/M, F/M, F/F, trans character(s) content? All welcome! Remember to tag it!
4.2) If there's just one person/creature in the post, tag it as "solo m", "solo f", "trans character", "no gender", etc.
5) Traditional or digital art? Both welcome!
6) All beginner artists are also welcome!
7) Constructive criticism is to only be given if the creator asks for it, or the work is posted to a separate discussion thread!
7.2) If the creator does not mention wanting to get criticism, then don't give it to them, unless you get permission to first.
7.3. When giving constructive criticism, remember to also mention good parts/points of the art, while also mentioning the parts you try to encourage the creator to work on. Keyword encourage.
8) Do not flood the community feed with tons of posts. Allow other creators to also show off their hard work. Keep it at 1 post every 5-10 minutes.
8.2.) In case of multiple pieces coming in, try check if they fit in the same post first.
9) No advertising. Linking to patreon/kofi/etc. is cool! But no "super cheap car tyres", "skin cleaner", "pepsi man" adverts.
10) Funny monster themed memes are encouraged.
10.2) Sexy memes too.
11) Have fun!
12) Get your monster!
13) All kinks/fetishes/fantasies/furries are welcome, just do as #3 says.
14) Fiction =/= Reality. We're rational thinking adults after all.